Idioms from the book
[coverattach=1] I'm in big trouble. I have three exams tomorrow but I haven't cracked a book yet!
One of my hobbies is reading. I ** quite a book worm. I usually read one book a week.
I know when you are happy and when you are sad. I can read you like a book.
I have no idea what "metaphysics" is all about. It is a closed book to me.
John likes to read. Whenever he has time, he has his nose in a book.
When it comes to meeting new girlfriends, Joe knows every trick in the book.
1. to crack a book to know exactly what the person is feeling or thinking without having to ask
2. a book worm every clever or dishonest way to do or get something that you want
3. read someone like a book
something that you don't know or understand at all
4. a closed book someone who reads a lot
5. to have your nose in a book to be reading
6. every trick in the book to open a book in order to study